*Practice schedule is subject to change based on weather*
- 1pm-4pm the track will be a technical track (groomed best for most riders who ride Junior 16-17 for our Grassroots series and Sport Light on the National ISOC Series)
- Track will be closed from 4pm-5pm for grooming break to tame down the track
- 5pm-8pm the track will be an easier track (groomed best for transition, juniors, and out normal grassroots riders) This track is still fun but will be made specifically for those riders
- Please Note: during the 2019 – 2020 season our groomer was out approximately every 45 minutes, based on ridership, it takes approximately 30 minutes to groom the track. Please plan accordingly.
If there are a number of riders at the rack we will be having timed practice with the following “heats”. Length of time will be determined by number of riders in each “heat”.
In order for 120’s to take the track there must be a minimum of at least 3 Riders present at the track. They will then be given 15 minutes of track time every hour after grooming with NO other riders on the track.
ERX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BREAK HEATS OUT FURTHER IF NEEDED.
- Heat 1: Junior 16-17, Sport, Sport Light, Pro Light and Pro
- Heat 2: Junior Riders 15 and under, transistion riders
- Heat 3: (If enough riders 3 or more to make a class) Snow Bikes, 120 Sleds
- Adult Riders (18+) $100
- Juniors $75
- 120’s $50
Open Practice Rules
- No riders allowed on the track while the groomer is out
- If you feel there are safety issues with an area of the track it is your responsibility to alert the practice attendant or groomer. The groomer will make necessary changes, if any.
- If you witness a crash, please stop and alert other riders until practice attendant arrives at scene or if crash is cleared from track
- All safety equipment as outlined in the ERX Grassroots Rublebook is required for all practice days
- ERX Staff has the ability to take away any or all practice rights if any rules are broken