ERX Extreme 5k
PUSH YOURSELF BEYOND THE EXPECTED
5 KILOMETERS • 18 OBSTACLES • 1 KICKASS EXPERIENCE
When it comes to extreme terrain, we wrote the book on it. From professional off-road truck racing, to Snocross, and so much more, extreme is not only in our name, it’s who we are. With more than 500 acres of rolling terrain and thick woods at our disposal, our course experts have developed an obstacle circuit that’s monstrous in scope, extreme in design and infused with a family fun atmosphere that our events are known for.
The ERX Extreme 5K will challenge and reward participants of all ages and skill levels. Featuring 18 obstacles, professional timing, a dedicated kidz zone and an after-party.
Registration & Pricing
2021 Registration Prices (Ages 10+)
To Be Announced at a Later Date in 2021
Registration fee includes:
- Professional Circuit with 18-Obstacles – Our minds are twisted just like the course
- Automated Chip Timing and Scoring – Printed proof you finished, brag about it
- Professional Photography Throughout the Course – Go ahead and flash those pearly whites
- Event T-Shirt – Keep it clean for later or wear it with pride during the race. *All registrations after 4/15 will be on a first come first serve basis for t-shirt availability*
- Finisher Medal – Because participation trophies are for quitters
- Dedicated Kidz Zone
- 1 Free Beer After the Race (21+) – We know the real reason you’re here
- Showers and Changing Rooms – Because nobody really needs to see that
- After Party and Awards – Post a selfie and let others know your self-importance
Racer check-in will tentatively begin at 8:00 am and continue throughout the day. Our first wave will begin at 9:00am, with the first 2 waves being our competitive races (40 person cap on all waves).
A full race schedule will be released soon.
Please make it a priority to arrive 20 minutes early to your wave start time. This will ensure you have plenty of time to warm up and begin your wave on time. Please plan accordingly.
- Bag check-in station is free for all participants
- We will email all participants important race details, please continue to check your email periodically leading up to the race!
Race organizers reserve the right to cancel this event at any time due to inclement weather and/or safety concerns. In any instance, if canceled due to inclement weather, your registration may be credited for a rescheduled date.
Due to recent CDC guidelines regarding events and mass gatherings, we have rescheduled from the August 22nd date to Saturday, May 15th, 2021. If the updated date no longer works for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund by August 31.
Participant substitutions may be considered upon request.
TIMING & SCORING
The ERX Extreme 5K will be chip timed. Results will be updated throughout the race and can be viewed immediately after crossing the finish line on tablet kiosks and a scrolling results screen.
Results will also be available on the free It’s Your Race app.
- Holiday Inn Elk River/Otsego Click here to get our ERX discount! (4 Waterpark passes are included with your stay!)
- Country Inn & Suites Elk River (Mention ERX for special rates – Must book over the phone to receive discount)
- Country Inn & Suites Albertville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rogers
- Mucho Loco
- Pompeii Pizzeria
- Olde Main Eatery
- Broadway Pizza
- Sunshine Depot
- Hajime Sushi
- Daddy-O’s Cafe
- Rockwoods Cafe
- Pour Wine Bar & Bistro
- Noodles & Company
And so much more…
ERX Motor Park
Located just 35 miles north of downtown Minneapolis, ERX Motor Park is a premier event facility equipped with amenities to fit all of your corporate off-site and leadership meeting needs.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
We recommend comfortable quick-dry running gear including, but not limited to: running shoes, hair ties, shirt, shorts, etc. You will get dirty.
CAN I CHANGE OR SHOWER ON SITE?
Yes, free public showers and changing stations will be available!
ARE SPECTATORS ALLOWED?
WHERE CAN I PARK?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of parking available throughout our facility within walking distance to our race startling. Stay tuned for a full facility map to be released as we get closer to our race.
IS CAMPING ALLOWED?
Camping is not available for this event. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check out our list of local amenities.
Make sure to check out the Holiday Inn and Country Inn and Suites in Elk River for special event pricing. (Mention ERX when booking your room – must book over the phone for special event pricing)
ARE YOU HIRING OR ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS?
While we are not hiring at this time, we are in need of volunteers. Contact us today to sign up.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
Due to recent guidelines regarding events and mass gatherings, we have rescheduled from the August 22nd date to Saturday, May 15th, 2021. If the updated date no longer works for you, please reach out to email@example.com to request a refund by August 31.
WILL FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS BE AVAILABLE?
We will have on-site food and beverage vendors. One complimentary beer is provided to all racers 21 years of age and older.
Stuff You’ll Get
A Cold One (21+)
OBSTACLES & COURSE MAP
There are traditional 5k obstacles and then there is the ERX Extreme 5K. Our crew of twisted-thinking course developers are plotting a pathway littered with obstacles, natural terrain, and a few surprises. ERX Motor Park features top-notch facilities, amazing terrain, and has built a reputation of developing events nothing short of world-class.
What will be in store for 2021? Take a look at our 2019 course to get an idea of what is to come this upcoming year!