What does ERX stand for?
Elk River Extreme Motor Park.
Home to over 30 year-round events, 13-miles of trails & 500 acres. Providing fun for the whole family since 2006!
Our entire facility (including every camping space, inch of trail and each race track) is professionally built and maintained. We pride ourselves on giving our racers and fans a world-class experience at our park.
FAN & RACER FRIENDLY
Our facility is built for the fans and racers alike, just ask any one of our 15,000 yearly fans and racers.
From great parking availability to friendly staff, ERX is a great place to catch any racing action. Summertime
FUN FOR ALL AGES
- ERX hosts 30+ events annually
- Over 15,00 fans enter our gates each year
- ERX is one of the world’s most unique motorsports destinations, offering a year-round playground for snowmobiles, off-road trucks, ATVs, UTVs, trucks and more
- Our drivers and fans come from across North America and as far away as Iceland, Norway and Sweden
- We pride ourselves on giving back to the community and host quarterly charitable events
- Our events range in nature from Extreme 5ks to Monster Trucks, Bull Riding and multiple forms of motorsports
Co-Owners, Todd Plaisted and Chris Carlson, saw hockey rinks, basketball courts and baseball fields in their hometown of Elk River, Minnesota. What lacked, however, was a space for their children to hone their skills on a race track. Plaisted and Carlson joined forces to provide a solution for a demand in the industry. What started as a Snocross training facility has transformed into a year-round motorsports and events mecca.
ERX opened its gates in 2008 and quickly became a wildly-popular snowmobile training and grassroots racing facility for youth, amateur and professional riders. 11+ years later, ERX has transformed from humble beginnings to a 500-acre facility that’s committed to bettering our community while hosting world-class events.
Today, we’re home to a number of the industry’s premier snowmobile and off-road races.
Though the facility is rapidly growing and changing, our number one goal has remained the same: Building Champions.
A FAN-FRIENDLY FACILITY
Open pits, full bars, bleacher seating, VIP areas, ample parking and fair ticket prices are just a few of the features that make ERX a true fan-friendly facility.